Google
 

Sunday, May 27, 2007

what a crappy week!!

So I had my job interview on Monday. I thought it went really well. On Wed afternoon, I spoke to one of the ladies that was in charge. She said they were still deliberating and new positions are becoming available so I should just sit tight. Then yesterday I got my rejection letter. I don't get it!!! I have a master's degree and 3 1/2 years experience, but it seems that nobody wants me, grrrrr.

On Tuesday, I got my period, which means once again, I'm NOT pregnant! This really sucks. I'm getting tired of this roller coaster of trying. I know, I know, it'll happen when it's supposed to. But I hate the not knowing and the waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope this week is much better for you. You could always start by burning the rejection letter! Surely there's a great job waiting for you somewhere, given your education, experience, and enthusiasm about teaching. (My pastor would be very proud of my alliteration!)