Google
 

Friday, August 17, 2007

It's been a while

I know, I know. It's weird--I've been kinda busy, but not much is really going on.

On the TTC front, I'm on my second round of clomid. Once I ovulate I'll start taking prometrium to keep my progesterone levels up. So we're still pretty much just waiting for something to happen.

On the job front, the first day for teachers was yesterday and I'm still working as a freakin aide. With as many new special ed teachers there were at the district department meeting, I'm a little irritated that I didn't get a job this summer. The good news is that I just saw that there is a PK-5 Elementary Classroom position opening. Even better, I have an interview for a 3rd grade position at a private Lutheran school tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hope everything goes well at the job interview at the Lutheran school. Do they make you change your religious affiliation if you're not Lutheran already? I ran into that down here when I expressed interest in teaching at a school affiliated with Church of Christ.

And of course, sending lots of prayers your way that you and Josh will be parents-to-be before long!