Google
 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What was I thinking?????

Okay, so I've volunteered to help with this Drug Education For Youth thing. Sounds like it'll be kinda fun, but I have no idea what exactly I'll be doing. The bad part is that I volunteered before I got a part time job at WalMart where I'm working until midnight most evenings. Then I normally sleep in until around 10 or 11. But here I am up before 7 after going to bed around 1am. I have no idea what time I'll be finished. Hopefully, I'll have enough time to get a nap before I have to go back to work at 7 tonight!! It's only a week and a half so I should be able to do this. I guess it'll also get me prepared for how it will be once the school year starts back--assuming I ever get a teaching job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you'll be a zombie for a good cause. :) Good luck getting through the next week and a half!