Google
 

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

If at first you don't succeed

try, try again. At least that's what they say, right? So here I am with stupid Aunt Flo visiting once again so I get another chance to get pregnant. But this time, it's a bit different. I get to start taking Clomid this cycle. I never really thought I'd have to take meds to get pregnant. After all, it didn't take my mom a whole month to get preg with me or my younger sister (not sure about older one). And my sister's girls surprised her when they showed up. Now I'm really wishing Josh and I had continued trying when we started like 2 1/2 years ago instead of deciding to wait after about 6 weeks of trying. Oh well, I guess the struggle will just make me appreciate my baby all the more when he/she finally does arrive.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hindsight is a kicker, isn't it. I have a hard time not dwelling on past decisions as well. Just remember that you made the best decisions you could with the information you had at the time and move on. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!