Google
 

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

That was rough



I've been to a lot of funerals, but Mollie's was the hardest. I've been able to rationalize just about every other death, but there's no way to understand why such a precious little girl had to go. Please continue to pray for her parents and brother.

As much as I've been focused on trying to get pregnant, this really put it into perspective for me. They say that to have loved and lost is better than not to have loved at all. But I think I'd rather take not being able to get pregnant than to have one much less two of my children die before the age of 11.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope, its worth it

Anonymous said...

oops, it says anonmyous! just your sis....comin from havin my two and one miscarriage and i'm pretty sure becky would say the same too. luv