Google
 

Saturday, November 24, 2007

No need to test

Spot came to visit right after turkey dinner on Thanksgiving Day. What timing. I was only 9dpo so I'm definitely going to talk to the doc about my progesterone levels. It seems that 200 mg of Prometrium just isn't cutting it. Big plunge in temp yesterday. Of course, I hadn't been temping, but it was well below my post O temps that I used to confirm O in the first place. Flo is here today so it's officially CD1--AGAIN! So on to C21. We're going to do another IUI this cycle. If it doesn't work, we should have just enough time for one more cycle before Josh has to go to Georgia for 3 months. We'll be out of town for the first half of that cycle so we won't be able to do a third IUI. But we'll definitely do some major baby dancing!

Anyway, I hope your Thanksgiving was better than mine. Though it was actually pretty good considering AF tried to ruin it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awww, Mon. I'm sorry AF had to ruin your holiday. That's almost exactly when she showed for me, although given my situation it was not nearly so devastating. So I'm sending all my (((Hugs))) your way.