Google
 

Monday, November 19, 2007

well, it's official

I'm 6dpo. Since I've confirmed O, I've stopped temping. Especially, since it was just the weekend and the Thanksgiving holidays are coming up. I'm guessing I'll be too busy to worry too much about it. I plan on testing on Sunday, just to see. I'll be 12dpo at that time. So it should be pretty accurate by then.

On a side note, I have a job interview today. It's for a middle school science position. The school also has history and math positions. I'd much rather have the math job, but right now I'll take anything I can get. I'll update when I find out.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Josh's dad's house. We'll be there until Thursday afternoon. It'll be good to get away for a little while. Josh is getting really frustrated with his job right now. He's seriously considering getting out of the Navy in a couple years when his contract is up. And he's a bit scared about what he'll do or where we'll go. I'll try to tell him that we've still got 2 years to decide. But he's been really moody about it.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Yay for 6 dpo & a new job- hopefully!

I hear you about the cranky hubby. I think they fear change much more than we do. It's harder for them to think of all the possibilities & plan for them- so they panic. Thankfully yours has 2 years to come to terms- mine is having a crash course meltdown.

I've got everything crossed for you- I hope the 2ww is quick & painless & you get some good post-thanksgiving news!