Google
 

Friday, March 14, 2008

Nancy said I needed to post more........

Okay, I'm trying to do the math.

I'm currently about 3dpo. Based on my "normal" non-medicated cycles, I'll probably get AF around next Friday (the 21st). That would put my next O somewhere between the 8th and the 10th. Unfortunately, Josh doesn't get home until late on the 12th. That means another wasted cycle.

But, if I take my Prometrium, I should be able to extend this cycle until next Monday (the 24th) or so. Then, if I don't take my Clomid, it just might be possible that I won't O until either the day he gets back or the next day.

So the question is whether or not I should put my body through all the s/e of Prometrium. It's such a small chance that it will actually help. But on the other hand, this is the closest thing to a shot I've had in several months. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Birdee said...

I would go for it!
A long shot's always better than no shot.

Tell you what. Reed is home with me but it seams my chance is about as good as your's (feels like it anyway) I'll "try" with you.

Lets see, I am probably 3 dpo today. I should start AF on about Tuesday the 1st (April Fools Day) and I'll O around the 10th. (Guesstimating here) So we can be cycle buddies, Or Psycho Buddies, How about both :P