Google
 

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

wow

Okay, so I've been thinking about how many people I've seen get BFP's in the last couple years. Since I just found out that a friend just had her baby, I decided to sit down and make a list. I found that at least 10 women that I know of have gotten pregnant and delivered since I started trying. And I know of at least 5 others who are currently KU.

Antonia (former co-worker)—Victor Keith born Feb 5, 2007

Molly (webMD)--David Henry born Aug 2007

Karen (Josh's co-worker)--Elizabeth born summer '07, pregnant again

Colleen (friend)--Rachel Elizabeth born Oct 10, 2007

Jessie (friend)--Peyton (girl) born Nov 2?, 2007

Rebekah (step-SIL)--Lilly born Jan '08

Becky (webMD)--Brandon Joseph born Jan 30, 2008

Amber (former co-worker)--baby born Jan/Feb 2008

Amy (college friend)--Cassie Rose born Feb 8, 2008

Jana (college friend)--Emma Morgan born Feb 27(?), 2008


Steph (webMD)--Gwendolyn Elizabeth due Feb 28, 2008

Jessi (webMD)--Quinlon due March 25, 2008

Katie (college roommate)--C.J. (girl) due April 29, 2008

Jen (webMD/batcave)--due Sept 29, 2008

Steph (webMD)--due Nov(?) 2008

2 comments:

Jendeis said...

Wow! That's a whole lotta babies. I know that it can be tough to deal with when it seems like the entire world is pregnant/has a newborn. Remember, we're all here for you!

nancy said...

You need to blog more.