Google
 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

truth and lies

Okay, so I've seen this on a couple blogs now, including my friend Jenn.

I'm going to list 6 "facts," 4 of which are true and 2 are lies.

1. I lost my viginity when I was 26.

2. I took ballet lessons for 6 years.

3. The first movie I remember watching in a movie theater was E.T.

4. I own well over 400 DVDs.

5. Josh and I met online.

6. We honeymooned in Ireland.

Now your job: Decide which are true and which aren't and comment me your guesses. I'll post the truth later ;) Next, if you haven't already done so, it's your turn to join the game.

Oh, only 10 days until I see Josh again :D

7 comments:

jenn said...

I am going with #4 & #6. I seem to recall things tha lead me to think those are the lies. ;o)

But if I am wrong about #6- I am officially jealous of you!

Katie said...

I know a couple of the ones that are true, but not all of them. I'm going to agree that #4 and #6 are your lies.

Jen said...

I'm thinking it is #1 and #6.

Anonymous said...

I am going to say 2 and 6. :o)

nancy said...

4 & 6 (and i thought this before seeing everyone else's answers!)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm going to say #2 and #6 are lies. But this was really hard. I'm not sure.

Birdee said...

My guess, 1 and 6
(Nobody goes that long w/o sex do they?)