Google
 

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cycle 26

Since this is the first time I've had a cycle where we've gotten a chance to try this year, I feel like it's just gotta work. I'm doing all I know to do to help: clomid, prometrium, preseed, etc and Josh is taking fertility blend vitamins and has switched to boxers instead of boxer briefs. I really don't know what else to do.

Another thought occurred to me today. Josh and I had been hoping to have at least 2 kids while he was on shore duty where he wasn't supposed to deploy anywhere. That way we could try and he'd be here for the births and such. In about 18 months, he will probably be back to sea duty which means he'll be gone a lot again and it will be really hard to actually try. 18 months--barely a chance for 2 pregnancies and that's only if I get KU this cycle and the cycle immediately after I deliver. So yeah, no real chance. As much as I'm hoping this cycle works, I really doubt it will. I'm thinking I'll be lucky if I get one baby out of this tour. But then again, I do hear of a lot of women who have deployment babies (where they get preg while hubbies are on leave from long deployments). So who knows??!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good luck this cycle, Mon!