Google
 

Saturday, April 12, 2008

good news, bad news

Well, great news actually. Josh is coming home tonight!!!!! As long as his flights don't get cancelled :-/ I am so freakin excited. The house won't be as clean as I wanted it to be when he got here, but he probably won't even notice till tomorrow cause we'll be pretty busy for a while ;)

The not so great news is that I'm pretty sure I O'd a few days ago. My schedule has been really off this week, so my chart's not that accurate. But my CM has dried up and my nipples are sore, even more so since I keep pinching them to see just how tender they are. Oh well, this gives him another month of using Fertility Blend vitamins to help improve his count. Between those and the switch to boxers from boxer briefs (finally!), I'm hoping his count goes up significantly. I'm going to talk to my doc about getting another S/A and a referral to a urologist.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Sorry your body didn't hold out for Josh to be there- but YAY!! He's back!!

Jen said...

The best news by far is that Josh is home! I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend together.