Google
 

Friday, October 24, 2008

T - 3months

I am officially 3 months from my due date! It's hard to believe this pregnancy is 2/3 of the way through. I've started my Target registry. I just called and signed up for childbirth, infant care, and breastfeeding classes. I can now feel Peanut move several times a day. This is actually real! Now I've just gotta get around to clearing out the nursery and putting stuff together. But right now, I'm working on cleaning the rest of the house. Josh's dad and stepmom have decided to come visit for the weekend. I've had the last couple days off, but I've been feeling like I'm coming down with something so the house is still messy. They're supposed to be here around 4, but fortunately they're not actually staying here. Well, Josh just got home and it's lunchtime. So I better get going for now.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Just one trimester left! January will be here before you know it.

Molly said...

Get serious about breastfeeding and buy the book from La Leche League: The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. It's a little more hippie than I prefer but it was very helpful for me, and my breastfeeding experience has been 100% successful.