Google
 

Monday, November 3, 2008

2 appointments tomorrow

My first appointment tomorrow morning will be just a standard appt with the added fun of the glucose screening test. Then at 2, I'm having an u/s to check my placenta. I'm supposed to go in with a full bladder--they said to drink 32 oz an hour before the appt. I've gotta pee enough as it is, not sure how I'm going to last with that much fluid in my system. Then we're doing the 3-D u/s. We're hoping to find out the gender, but I'm really hoping that I don't have gestational diabetes or placenta privia.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Hang in there Monica, the full bladder is a killer, but after they get the first few measurements, they usually let you go and pee! Just ask them!
I will be praying for you to feel better and for all to be well.
Lots of love and support,
Colleen

Birdee said...

GL at your appointment tomorrow. I hope you dont keep us waiting too long to let us know how it went.
B-)

jenn said...

Good luck! I hope everything is fine & you get a good look!