Google
 

Thursday, November 13, 2008

almost 30 weeks

I can't believe Saturday will make 30 weeks already. That means 75% of this pregnancy will be done. It also means only about 10 weeks left! I'm starting to freak out a little about whether I'm really ready for this whole mom thing. But then I think about a lot of the other moms I know and I figure if they can do it, then I definitely can.

Josh and I went to out infant care class on Tuesday. They spent a lot of time talking about car seat safety. Then we watched a video about what to expect right after delivery. Next was diapering. I was kinda disappointed that they just had one volunteer demonstrate instead of having individuals practice. I've changed many a diaper, but I don't think Josh has ever had the opportunity. We also watched a baby CPR video. Then the nurse showed us how to bathe an infant. Overall it was a good class. We've got the breast feeding class on the 3rd and then an all day childbirth class on the 6th.

2 comments:

Birdee said...

Are you still sick?
Happy 30 Weeks!! (almost)

Colleen said...

You are in the home stretch Little Mommy!!! Buy a baby doll and let Josh practice diapering. If he doesnt practice on a doll, he will get PLENTY of real life practice in about 10 weeks or so!!!