Google
 

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Childbirth Class

We had our all day childbirth class yesterday. I'm really proud of Josh and being able to sit through most of it. He's still in some pain and on narcotics. And the chairs in the room really sucked. He also has issues sometimes when learning the ins and outs of how the body works. So actually seeing a baby being born in the video was a bit rough for him.

Over all the class was really good. There was a lot of info. But I feel better about knowing what's going to happen when I go into labor. I know a lot of people have differing views on the subject, but I'm definitely planning on getting an epidural. I don't do well with pain. Though I'm going to do my best to avoid any narcotics.

I can't believe I've only got around 7 weeks left! I can feel Sarah moving around a lot more. She's not kicking as much, but she's definitely squirming. I don't think I've really had any BH contractions so far. There've been a few times I thought that maybe I was having one, but then I realized I just needed to go to the bathroom. This is probably TMI, but it's so weird how I go from times of constipation to times where I have to poop every time I go to the bathroom.

Well, I gotta figure out something for dinner. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Wow you have come so far girl, congrats! I hope you have a wonderful X-mas and with a baby on the way I'm sure your New Year will be WONDERFUL!

Elana Kahn said...

I'm sooo looking forward to my childbirth class! I hope your labor and delivery go easily.

You've been tagged!

Pick up your tag and the rules at:
http://elanasmusings.blogspot.com/2008/12/tag-roo.html