Google
 

Monday, December 10, 2007

insomnia

Okay, it's 1:15 in the morning and I can't sleep. I was scheduled to sub for 3rd grade tomorrow, but I cancelled it. There's no way I can deal with a bunch of 8 year olds after less than 5 hours sleep.

As you can see, I've redesigned my blog layout. I also added some more info. I sent emails to former students and co-workers asking for letters of recommendation. It seems like nothing else has helped me get a job. I'm trying to think of more things to do. I really hate being tired but not able to sleep.

Earlier, I submitted a post to the Creme de la Creme. It wasn't that great, but she said she'd kick anyone's ass who tried to use that as an excuse. I also tried to add the image link to my blog, but it wasn't working for some reason so that was a bit frustrating.

I have no idea what's going on with my body right now. I'm on CD14 (well, 15 now) and I'm still getting lows on my CBE monitor. Every other time I've used my monitor, I've been on Clomid so it might just be confused. I didn't use an OPK today, but the one yesterday was negative. My temps have been higher than normal the last few days. In fact, if I put in a couple more temps like what they've been, FF will give me crosshairs on CD12. But I really don't think I O'd then. Though I have been having odd cramps the last week or so. I've also had some major face breakouts, but that normally happens right before AF shows; I can't remember if I also get it before O. So like I said, I'm really confused. And this is probably the last cycle I'll get to try for a while. Josh is leaving for 3 months in Georgia either early or mid January.

Okay so there's another 10-15 minutes. I'll go see what else I can do until I get tired enough to go to sleep. I might be back later.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Maybe we should start an Insomnia Club. Note the time of this comment. I've been up for 25 minutes. :P

Monica Fayth said...

that's probably about the time I finally went to sleep