Google
 

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and enjoys the time spent with family and friends. I've just spent the past few hours with some family that I haven't seen in years. It's been 10 years or so since I've seen my sister and her family and some of my cousins and their families. It was really nice. We'll be seeing some more in the next few days before heading back home to Texas. Then I'll have about a week or so off before going back to work. Hopefully Josh and I can get our house clean and organized before he has to go to Georgia for 3 months. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to come keep me company during that time, you're more than welcome :)

Again, Merry Christmas and I hope you get everything you need and desire. And have a safe and joyous New Year!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Merry Christmas & I hope 2008 brings us all our dreams!