Google
 

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year, Same Old Song and "Dance"

In about 4 hours it will be 2008. But I'm not forseeing any real changes from 2007. I'm really hoping that I'll get a new job and a baby, but I'm not counting on it. I don't make New Year's Resolutions, per se, but I do plan on going to the gym more, eating better and getting more involved in church.

On the TTC front, I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is that AF found me yesterday. But the good news is that we've got one more chance before Josh goes to Georgia for 3 months. It's a small chance, but we're going to give it a go. Josh will probably be leaving on CD12 so we're going to have to do a lot of BDing in the hopes that I'll actually O on CD14 or so (I'm on Clomid again) and some of his "sailors" will still be around to meet the egg. With Josh being gone for the next 3 months, I probably won't be, but I'm really hoping that all my "batcave" girls will be new moms this time next year.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck Mon! And I'm sorry Josh will be away. It's hard to have a forced break like that.

Birdee said...

Yeah, Good luck, I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you.
My heart broke a little when you wished for your BC friends to all be new moms this year. It would be so wonderful and I truely hope the same thing, atleast all us to be on our way to being new moms, but my heart knows I wont be apart of that, not this time, but hey, life ain't over yet right? I'm only thirty fffffffiii - almost thirty six, I'm still a spring chicken ;)

nancy said...

Well that's great! cd12 w/ a cd14 O would be fine. Those men can live for quite some time. You may want to help yourself out and do some green tea and robi for CM. The better the CM, the more chance you'll have for survival.

teehee. batcave girls. Who came up with that name?

I know 3 months seems like a long time and it is. But you'll make it through it. TAB, as I'm SO effing used to due to my dumb surgeries, goes by quicker than you'd imagine now.