Google
 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I got tagged!!!

Okay, so my friend Nancy tagged me. I'm supposed to tag at least 3 other people. Unfortunately, I don't know too many bloggers that haven't already been tagged. So I'm going to start with my college roommate Katie and add others when I find someone else who hasn't been tagged. (Trigs--by the way, Katie's about 28 weeks preg).

Onto the game ...

The rules are simple: link to the person who tagged you, list the rules in your blog, share six non-important quirks about yourself, tag at least 3 people, and leave those you tagged a comment so they can play too!

1) Macaroni and cheese is one of my favorite foods. Sometimes, I just eat mac n' cheese for dinner, but I often add chicken or tuna, along with peas, corn, and/or broccoli.

2) After Josh proposed, we went to Denny's for dinner. Sounds romantic, huh? But actually, it kinda is. We first met at Starbucks and stayed there until about midnight. By then, we had gotten pretty hungry so we walked to Denny's. We even got the same table as we did on our first date.

3) Speaking of our first date, Josh and I actually met on Yahoo! It turns out that he was living in the exact apartment I almost moved into a year before hand.

4) When I was younger, I absolutely loved Nancy Drew mysterious. I can't even begin to count how many books I've read.

5) 99.9% of the time, I have my toe nails painted. But I rarely paint my finger nails.

6) I love to buy new cookbooks because I love to cook. I have almost an entire shelf filled with them. The only thing is, I rarely do cook. Normally, I blame that on Josh because he's such a picky eater.

1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

You can tag me..I've never been tagged before!! LOL..poor me :(