Google
 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pretty Good Meeting

So I met with the Assistant HR Director today about my email. Though he did say that he thought using the discrimination word in the email was somewhat unprofessional and implied that he wasn't doing his job, he did assure me that they have shown my application and resume every time I've sent in a new letter of intrest to apply for a new position. He said I wasn't doing or saying anything wrong during interviews and couldn't really explain why I haven't been hired. He also gave me a few pointers to improve. And the best part was that he said there was the possibility of an opening soon--the only thing is that it is only for the rest of the school year and there's no guarantee for a job next year. Right now, I'll take anything I can get. The only bad part was that I get emotional pretty easily so I kinda broke down in his office and cried. I hate it when that happens!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh that has happened to me too at work and I hate it. The worse part is that when you feel yourself getting upset you start getting upset about being upset. And that makes it all worse.