Google
 

Friday, August 15, 2008

a bit disappointed

Well, we didn't get to see the baby today. So I'm a little disappointed. But I knew it was a big possibility that we wouldn't get an u/s. Our next appointment is on Sept 16. That will be our big appointment. As long as peanut cooperates, we should know the gender then. Hopefully, anyway.

My weight was up about a pound. The doc wasn't too worried about my m/s since I'm still maintaining weight. I totally missed what the nurse said my blood pressure was, but it's normally great. We did get to hear the heartbeat with the doppler today--157bpm. Dr. S assured us it didn't necessarily mean girl, in fact he said it gave us a 50% chance of it being a girl ;)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to see your little one today. I hope the time until the next appointment flies by. I can't wait to find out if you've got a little guy or gal growing in there!

Birdee said...

Well I can totally understand the Bit disappointed part. I was worried you were going to say peanut didn't cooperate and had his/her legs crossed, then I'd be a lot disappointed. Whew, at least it's not that. Dylan's legs were crossed at my BIG u/s, so I didn’t know, had the baby shower, everyone though I was having a girl although I told them I think its a boy. I got so much pink, then I went in for an emergency around 7 1/2 mo pregnant, they gave me a u/s and sure enough, he exposed all. But it was so cute, you could see at that time the chunk on his cheeks vs. just skeletal features, I could even see he had a dimple in his chin.

Rebecca said...

what a bummer...but at least the big ultrasound is set up now. can't wait to find out. i hope the peanunt cooperates!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mo! Sorry you didnt get to see the baby this time,but it gives the little one a bit more time to grow so you can get a better picture on your next visit! I havent posted a comment but I have been keeping up w/ you and your pregnancy. Glad to see you up and posting again! Big hugs to you and the wee one! Colleen (stressy)