Google
 

Friday, August 29, 2008

Outta town

Wow, it's been a long week. First week back to school. It'll be good once I get back into the swing of things. So far it looks like I've got a good bunch of kids. We'll see.

We're going to San Antonio for the long weekend. It should be fun. The only problem is it's supposed to rain. But we do need the rain. It'll at least be nice to get out of town and relax for a while.

Oh, you'll also notice that I finally added my latest belly pic. I was a bit late with it, sorry. And only 2 1/2 weeks till the big U/S :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad to hear you've got a good bunch of kids. Can't wait to hear more about how the new teaching job is going. Have a fun long weekend, and now that school has started I bet the time will fly by until the big u/s.

Birdee said...

Just missing ya and sending {{hugs}},
Are you feeling anything yet? Other than sick :I