Google
 

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Can't wait till tomorrow

I have my next doctor's appointment tomorrow around 11am (central time). I'll be just a day short of 17 weeks, so I'm hoping that we'll be able to find out the gender. So this may be your last chance to enter my online poll (see left sidebar). We're also going to be screening for CF and spina bifida.

So far it looks like my new job is going to be good. We've been doing a lot of work getting ready for the new school year. I think it's going to be a good year. I am still fighting m/s though. Hopefully, it won't affect work too much.

4 comments:

Birdee said...

I'm so glad you pointed out your poll, I love polls but didn't even see it all this time, (sawee).

I cant wait to find out what your having. I hope the little bugger cooperates tomorrow.

I cant believe your m/s, how awful, I hope it goes away SOON. If not, maybe you can leave quite the good impression on your new students (yikes!)

jenn said...

Good luck today!!! Hope you can tell!

Jen said...

Good luck at your appointment today! And may that nasty m/s pass soon.

Rebecca said...

ooh..i can't wait to hear if you're able to find out the gender! we usually wait until 20ish weeks to make sur ewe'll get a good view. with leila she would not open her legs for anything! but we had another ultarsound a few weeks later and were able to find out :)