Google
 

Sunday, May 18, 2008

15dpo (trigs?)

A few days ago I started spotting, but then it went away. This morning made 15dpo so I decided to take a test. I knew I had a IC somewhere that I had gotten free when I bought my preseed on eBay. I thought I saw a faint line, but figured it was probably an evap line b/c I wasn't sure if there was any real color to it. But it was the only test I had.

After going to IHOP for breakfast, we stopped at Walmart to pick up some stuff including tampons. I decided to go ahead and pick up some hpts anyway. I also bought some water. We went to Best Buy afterwards and I went to the bathroom there not thinking about saving it. When we got home, I decided what the hell and POAS anyway. I didn't have much pee and I'd finished my water on the way home.

Results:



We're not telling anyone IRL until after I can get a blood test and u/s. So please don't say anything on myspace or anything like that.

14 comments:

nancy said...

Yes, at 15dpo, you don't need FMU!!!

So a few things ...

1) are you being seen by an RE? If not, it may be hard to get a beta because most docs won't order betas. For instance, my doc, when I got pregnant with Ella, said "NO" when I asked.

2) the u/s - again, without an RE, you may not get an u/s until the 20 week mark. Many insurance companies only pay for the one "big u/s" at 20 weeks. My own OB doesn't do u/s until 20 weeks.

nancy said...

oh yeah - what about the antibiotics you are taking? Stop taking meds unti lyou know it's okay!

Wow - congrats!!!

KatieM said...

Holy shit hun!!! I totally didn't expect this... I mean, whoa, CONGRATS!!!!! I think I'm at a loss for words (as I imagine you are too!) Feels crazy doesn't it? ;-)

jenn said...

Congrats! How freaking awesome!!!!

Steph said...

Eeeeeek! So beyond happy for you guys!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Katie said...

Happy dance!!!! Try using your morning urine for the best results, but yeah, that definitely looks like a BFP. I got my first one with evening urine, too. Congratulations, and keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky baby!!!

Katie said...

And yeah, I'll echo what Nancy said. At this early stage, they probably won't do an u/s unless there's a reason for one. I got one at 5.5 weeks, and then another one at 7 weeks, when I started spotting randomly. Otherwise, it would have just been the 20-week one.

Birdee said...

Oh Hunny, Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. That is a Beautiful Line. Nice and dark. Oh my gosh - Oh my gosh, Now what, your charting in brand new teritory, We get to Talk About All Brand New Stuff - YAY! and its about time. I cant believe what a wonderful week this has been. What a Wonderful Year Really, Okay, time to talk symptoms (your turn girl) :)

Birdee said...

BTW, there is something I get a kick out of when I read posts from just a few days before that talks about giving up hope, (which is talked about sadly all too often) but then to have it turn around to be this, I hate the giving up hope part, but I love the Big Turn-around, It's kind of a rush, I read BFP announcement blogs over and over again like with Nancy's - from "Its Over" to "Um Grils?" I hope that happens Soon for the Rest of Us.

Jendeis said...

OMG!!! Congratulations honey!!!!!

LarissaMannon said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting.

Jen said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Mon...congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you two. This is the most wonderful news. All of the BFPs lately are making me so very happy.

Birdee said...

Wow!! I just looked at your chart, What a Comeback, I'll bet you were shitting when your temps went back up like that, That is such an AF chart, and look how it turned out. Maybe Mine will turn into a BFP (lol, I wished, I'm just envious).

Amy said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news!