Google
 

Monday, May 19, 2008

Confirmed!

I went to medical today and got a +blood test!! It was just a qualitative test as opposed to a Beta, but it still means pregnancy. I also got my referral to the OB I was seeing for infertility. The nurse has already set me up for an u/s on June 4. Also, we couldn't wait to tell people so we went ahead and told our parents last night and have started telling other friends and family.

Oh and I just wanted to thank you all for your love and support! I really appreciate it.

8 comments:

Steph said...

Double yay! I seriuosly am so glad to finally read your BFP announcement!

jenn said...

So happy Mon!!! Congrats!

Oh- & I have tagged you for some mindless distraction while you wait for that u/s!

Jen said...

Congrats again, Mon! Just a couple weeks to wait until the u/s. I hope the time flies by.

KatieM said...

Hard to keep the cat in the bag isn't it? ;-)

Birdee said...

Your so sweet and modest, Congrats on the confirmation, I'm so glad this is happening for you.
So, tell me, how did it feel going to sleep lastnight and waking up this morning knowing your pregnant :) (that's always my favorite part, well one of many)

nancy said...

why didn't they give you a quantative? A qualative is no different from a pee stick - did they tell you why? Or did you just not know?

CanadianMama said...

CONGRATS!! That is wonderful news :)

JJ said...

Congrats Monica!