Google
 

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Relay for Life

I've decided to take action against cancer by participating in the
American Cancer Society Relay For Life(r) event right here in my
community. Relay For Life(r) is about celebration, remembrance, and
hope. By participating, I am honoring cancer survivors, paying tribute
to the lives we've lost to the disease, and raising money to help fight
it.

Please help support me in this important cause by making a donation. It
is faster and easier than ever to support me by making a secure,
tax-deductible donation online using the link below. If you would
prefer, you can send your contribution to the mailing address listed
below.

Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! I greatly appreciate
your support and will keep you posted on my progress.


To make a donation online, visit my personal page
vision?px=6824895&pg=personal&fr_id=6459>.

To send a donation, make all checks payable to: American Cancer Society
3228 College Hills
San Angelo, TX 76904

No comments: