Google
 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 week update

Symptoms: Sore breasts, exhaustion, lower abdominal pain, nausea. I've thrown up once, but I'm thinking it may have more to do with the chili cheese tots rather than pregnancy.

Weight change: gained about 1 or 2 pounds

Purchases: We bought our crib and matching changing table. I know it's a bit early, but knowing us, it will take 2 or 3 months to get around to putting them together. We spent about $250 at Target. We got the convertible crib. One of the cool things we liked about it is that it includes a mobile that will somehow vibrate the mattress and has a night light. This is what it looks like, but the color may be a little different--I think this one is honey, but ours is cognac. I had a hard time finding a pic online:

3 comments:

Katie said...

Storage under crib = great idea. The vibrating mattress thing might be a godsend for you, as babies like a lot of movement. We don't have one of those for Carina; luckily, she doesn't seem to need it at night!

Birdee said...

I'm just so glad you get to shop for baby stuff, I'd be buying stuff early too, Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Jen said...

Happy 5 weeks! I really like the crib. It is beautiful and extra storage is always needed!