Google
 

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My 2 year anniversary and Mother's Day

I knew it was getting close, but how ironic that Mother's Day is my 2 year TTC anniversary! And since it's Mother's Day, I decided to PIAC just for the heck of it. I had gotten some freebies when I ordered some pre-seed. Of course it was a BFN, but I figured it would be. I'm only 8dpo. If you look at my chart, you'll see that my temps have been kinda crazy. But it's only b/c I've had a very light fever. So who knows what's really going on.


I posted this on myspace, but since there are some mothers who may read this, I'll post it here as well:
I just wanted to wish all you mothers a happy mother's day. I hope your kids and husbands/significant others make you feel completely loved and adored. And when your children are getting into trouble and making you want to pull your hair out, I hope you remember just how lucky and blessed you are to be a mom.

happy mothers day

No comments: