Google
 

Monday, January 12, 2009

38 week appt

Another fairly boring appt. BP was up to 130/80. Weight was up about 4 more pounds. So I'm now about 5 or 6 pounds above my prepregnancy weight. I'm still only 2-3 cm dilated, but am now 90% effaced. I asked him about the 50% that the nurse said the other night. He said he wasn't going to argue about 30%. Next appointment is next Monday assuming she doesn't come this week. Josh's mom is here now and is really hoping Sarah makes her appearance before she leaves on Saturday. My mom is coming the 28th and is hoping she waits till then to come. So my guess is she'll come next week while no one is here. Oh, I forgot to ask the doc, but I had some mucus that was kinda jelly-like; is that part of the mucus plug, maybe??

4 comments:

Birdee said...

Oooh I hope it was part of the plug - I remember some plug - diarrhea - nausea - then labor (but that was 15 years ago so I dont know how well I remember what I remember - It's all so vague anymore, I feel like a first time mom.)

Colleen said...

You are in the home stretch!!!! I had that mucous stuff after every appointment for my last 3 weeks, so dont go by me!!! Little Sweet Girl is going to be here soon. Enjoy the last few days waiting for - sounds weird but someday you will miss this time!

Jen said...

Oh yeah that sounds like the mucous plug to me. It's beginning...

Rebecca said...

you're getting sooo close! so excited for you. we're trying to stay caught up with you as much as our sloooow dial-up internet allows. you're doign great!