Google
 

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Full-term

I can't believe I'm 37 weeks! I am so ready to meet little Sarah, but there is still so much left to do before her arrival.

I have been completely exhausted the last week or so. I've been sleeping in until 9:30 or 10, but then by 1 or so I'm ready for a nap. I then force myself to stay up until 9 or 10, though there've been a couple nights where I haven't actually gone to bed until almost 1. Then I wake up several times a night. I guess it's just my body's way of getting used to not getting much sleep at night.

I've also been throwing up again. Not every day like I was, but every 2 or three days at least. I've been feeling really achy and sore (and sometimes dizzy) whenever I try to do very much. So I haven't gotten anywhere near as much done on the nursery as I've wanted. It's funny though. Josh seems to have gotten the "nesting instinct" as he's started some spring cleaning around the house, just not the nursery.

I don't want this to sound like a complaining post. Believe me, I know just how blessed I am to be having a healthy pregnancy. I truly am happy and excited about becoming a mom.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Congrats on reaching term!!! Wow!!It's gone by so quickly!

Colleen said...

You are not complaining!! You are working through the last few weeks of your pregnancy. Little Sarah will be here before you know it! Rest while you can. You are going to be an awesome Mom and little Miss Sarah will be blessed to call you her Mommy! You have earned your Mom stripes with your pregnancy! Big hugs and have a happy labor day!!!