Google
 

Saturday, January 17, 2009

More false labor

I'd been having more cramps and pains most of the evening last night. Then around midnight or 1am, I started having more regular contractions. Though sometimes I'm not sure if it's really contractions I'm feeling or just Sarah moving around. I just know it's uncomfortable and a little painful. So I took some Tylenol PM and drank plenty of water. I also decided to try a warm bath. That seemed to alleviate some of the pain, but it still kept coming every 5-8 mins. But it didn't really seem to be intensifying too much, so I didn't think it was real labor. Finally around 2am, I took a warm shower and went back to bed. The Tylenol must have really kicked in because the cramping/contractions lessened and I went to sleep. I now have a headache and am having a bit of cramping. I am so ready for her to get here!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Sorry for all the starts & stops & falsies! (hmm- not ~that~ kind of falsie, lol!)

I hope you get to real productive labor soon- but you know it will happen on her time now- not yours! ;o)

Birdee said...

I swear you're like Seconds away from the real thing =D