Google
 

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nursery before/after

It's done! Well, almost anyway, probably about 90-95%. I've still gotta put up some wallpaper trim and the ceiling fan. I also still need to put clothes and toys away and finish straightening the bookshelf.

Here are the before shots (I'd already painted since I knew it was to be a nursery someday, but we'd pretty much been using it for storage):



Here are the after shots (1-wall next to door, 2-left wall, 3-right wall, 4-walking in the door):



4 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute! Looks like Sarah already has a lot of books. Cherish these pictures now; it's about as clean as the nursery will ever look. :)

Monica Fayth said...

well, when you major in elementary ed, you tend to collect books. Also, the blue books and the red books on the top shelf are not only books I had as a kid, they were my mom's when she was young!

Birdee said...

Looks great - we cant even decide (or agree)on which room to make the baby room - let alone paint color (ack), oh well, I got time, right now I'm just focusing on not losing my lunch ;)

Jen said...

It looks fabulous! Now if Sarah would just make her appearance.