Google
 

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

At the Hospital

This is Josh typing for Monica. Her water broke at about 7pm, and we went to the hospital around 8:30pm. We moved to the labor/delivery recovery room at about 10:30. Right now Monica is on some drugs and is going to have Sarah either tonight or tomorrow morning. She's going to be getting petosin(sp) at 5:00am if she isn't in full on labor yet.

I must just say that for a woman in labor at the hospital, I am amazed how the first thing she wanted me to do was update her facebook page and this blog. Take care everyone.

Josh

(Monica's hubby)

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ack!!! YAY Monica!!!! I hope that Sarah's entrance to the world goes smoothly!!! Good luck Monica and Josh!!!! I will be thinking of you guys!!! :)

jenn said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!

Jen said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I hope everything has gone smoothly and that Sarah is here already.

Rebecca said...

hooray!! so excited for you guys and can't wait see pictures and hear details. we're praying for you!

Birdee said...

Thanks for the Update Josh, we are so excited for the both of you.
Congrats and I cant wait to hear more updates.

Misty Dawn said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you both, can't wait to meet Sarah!

Colleen said...

WOOHOO!!!!! Best wishes for a quick labor and delivery! Thanks for the update. Cant wait to hear all about sweet little Sarah!

KatieM said...

Yay Monica! I am late reading this so maybe Sarah has already made her presence! Best of luck!

Christina said...

Good luck!